Spanish Fort Water System has partnered with NexBillPay to extend an additional payment option for customers interested in using their check, debit card or credit card to pay their bill.
NexBillPay is a trusted third party automated payment service that allows you to pay your bill online.
- Bill payments can be made at any time, 24/7/365.
- You will need your account number from your printed billing statement to complete your bill payment.
- You may request your account number by calling Spanish Fort Water System
- NexBillPay charges a small service fee for each transaction.
How do I use this Service? Customers will need the following to pay their bill:
- Spanish Fort Water System account number (located on your billing statement).
- The balance owed on your bill (also located on your billing statement).
- Your payment method: check, debit card, or credit card.
- What is the Service Fee?
NexBillPay charges a service fee to cover payment handling and all processing charges. Service fee will be calculated and disclosed prior to finishing payment.
- Does Spanish Fort Water System keep any part of the service fee?
Spanish Fort Water System will NEVER keep any part of the NexBillPay service fee. NexBillPay is a separate entity providing a service for all the customers of Spanish Fort Water System.
- How do I get a payment receipt?
After your payment is approved, NexBillPay will email your payment receipt to the email address you provided during the payment process. You can also print your receipt after the transaction is complete.
|To begin your quick and easy bill payment you must agree to the following: If your account is delinquent, disconnected, or in the disconnect process, you MUST contact our office BEFORE you make a payment. Services will not automatically be restored or disconnection prevented if payment is made without contacting our office FIRST!Business Name: 251-626-3067 Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
IMPORTANT: Spanish Fort Water System is not liable if you receive a disconnect notice and do not call our office before making payment. Your services may be disconnected and will be subject to a reconnection fee. If you are disconnected, your account balance plus a reconnection fee will need to be paid in FULL before services are reconnected. If you are currently disconnected and make an online payment, your utilities WILL NOT be reconnected unless you contact our office to inform us of the payment. Spanish Fort Water System allows up to 48 hours after we receive payment to reconnect any services.
BY CLICKING I ACCEPT, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE NEXBILLPAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.